Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I HAVE TO BLOG ABT THIS.
I just realised very very very recently that my spine is really conspicuous! The shape of my spine can be seen on my back!!


Previously Sheena did play with my spine before and told them 'wa, her spine!' but I didn't think much of it. After all, who touches their own spine? Maybe everyone else's spine is similar - just that you don't realise it.

UNTIL VERY RECENTLY.
After my run, I did crunches.
And when I went to bathe, I took out my shirt and saw this
you see, my entire shirt was like wet except for the middle portion which remained totally dry! LOL! I guess I never seen it before cos I usually wear light coloured or black shirts to run! Now I shall wear shirts that allow me to see the colour contrast of 'sweat area' and 'non-sweat area'

And when I told Hui abt it today, she told me she noticed it all along when I bend and all. Weird.



My spine, my spine, my spine.



Now, I touch it. Ppl how does your spine look like? Does it protrude too?? Haha ewwwww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home