Friday, August 1, 2008

Q: GORY's favourite pastime during lectures?
A: NONSENSE.

literally, doing non-sensical stuff


Proof? Visit these blogs (cos i haven't linked them!!)

Sherm (O) :
www.ateachocolate.blogspot.com
Hui (R) : www.-wingsoflove-.blogspot.com

Sheena (Y) : www.songforlyfe.blogspot.com


Anyhow, one typical not-very-fine-but-GORY-can-make-it-fine lecture,
I sieved out my driving lessons schedule, which is simply a piece of paper measuring 7.4cmX14.85cm.
With a template below


A
B

C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

GORY was to come up with a story.
So, fun and laughter, peace and joy,
it became one of GORY's fave activities for other not-very-fine-but-GORY-can-make-it-fine lectures.

The story I'm posting abt is 'The Last Story' with the theme - Practicality.

(literally, it was my last piece of paper thus being 'The Last Story')


Legend: Huilin, Shermaine, Janice, Sheena

So with the template 'We are having IBM lecture now', GORY started stimulating their literary and creative juices!


'Way up high am I, on my magic book in the sky!'

Emitting light from the spark of love (a wand)

A
rched with [The Book] and love will I win

R
eaching for thy true love I will find

'Enter my world my dear awaited Prince' daydreams pauper Adrainella


Handsome Prince Lyonard, who was disguised as a traveller strolled past on his stallion
'Amazing Kiss' pauper Adrainella continues singing
'Vienna! I have reached Vienna!' shouts the Prince
'I hear sounds. Sounds of a fast stallion of royal quality!' says Adrainella
N
ervously, she flew towards the bridge leading to Vienna from the woods

G
athering all her courage, she lies down in the middle of the bridge


Indignantly oblivious to her surroundings
B
lackened out she acted as

'Mulin! Stop!' ordered the traveller when he saw her


'Let me die! I don't want to live anymore' acted Adrainella

'End you facade!' shouted Princess GORY
'Cut it out cousin. Can't you see the pauper's hurt?' say Prince

T
he pauper was disappointed that the rider of the stallion was only a traveller (or so she thought)
'
U
p to you!' *paboya! can't you tell she's faking it* Princess GORY thought

'Realise your folly and come to your senses!' she shouted

E
liminating the traveller as her choice of guy, Adrainella said 'fine fine I was playing' and flicks her long hair as she turns away


N the price found the hair flicking really sexy. Adrainella accidentally mian-ed her lips too
'Oh man, that B***H!' Princess GORY jealously thought

W
ow, I'm gonna get her! thought the Prince.


X The End X

hahah for more stories, visit the blogs above!
gosh, what a tedious post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home