Monday, August 25, 2008

*sleeping*
[0830]
Sheena: you wanna go home or go church? *don't know what she's saying* (BIBLE CLASS, EARLY)
Me: I don't know, anything.

*sleeping*
[08??]
Sheena: so how? you wanna *don't know what she's saying* (CHURCH, HOME)
Me: it's raining, home.
Sheena: sure??
Me: mm!

-Sheena's alarm rang 3 times but she snoozed it off, until eventually, she TURNED it off-

*sleeping*
[10??]
Sherm, Sheena, mummy: *stampede* (LATE LATE!)
-All wakes to brush teeth-

[10??]
Sherm: Hyung wanna go church with us? Supernatural, meaningful
Me: OK.

And this OK led me to........

- The most delicious butter crab (on a crab feast) this noon. So delicious, I even licked my fingers.
- My first mouth of durian (on a durian feast) this noon after years of deterring from it.
- My first? band concert this evening.

TWO ALPHABETS TO HAPPINESS. O-K. hahahahhahaha

And here's SADNESS:
WHY DO I ALWAYS MAKE WRONG SOCCER SCORE PREDICTIONS??
- I became a maid.
- I became a masseur.

DRATS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home