Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I don't understand how and why King Kong is considered a blockbuster.
My friend and i watched it twice, and on both occasions, fell alseep.
So on the third time, we had a 'competition' - to stay awake throughout the show.

Barely 30 mins into the show, I woke abruptly and shocked her up, claiming that I caught her asleep and she, admitted defeat.

Little did she know, I actually fell asleep before her! Just that she didn't realise.. And till now, she doesn't know the truth. HAHAHAHA.

Anyhow, my point is, King Kong is dammmmmm boring!!!

-------------------

Here's an sms i had to talk about..

My friend sent me this 'Eh u go potong paris take bus ah? U dhoby only 4 stop to toh payoh wat.'

Apparently, Sheena doesn't know Singapore at all!

--------------------

Twice, in barely two months.
Why did it happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home